Wednesday, November 26, 2008



I cannot believe how fast this first semester has gone. It still hasn't hit me yet that i've already completed two exams and after December 5th i will have completed my first semester of University.

I am going to miss Wednesday's very much. Mass Communication was a very enjoyable class with the most creative freedom i've had in a course in quite some time. My eyes have been opened to many new things that i did not know or had not noticed before about the Media and our society. This was a growing experience for me. I have become so much more aware of the consequences of certain media, and its influences on people.

Overall, i'm sure i will continue blogging at some point in time. Maybe once classes have finished and i have more time over the holidays. The chance to express my own opinions and thoughts without being judged is quite liberating. I don't think i'll be able to stop blogging :)

The best of luck to everybody with your exams, school
and any challenges that come your way.

Peace&Love,
Urbs.

2 comments:

llc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
llc said...

amanda,
i miss wednesdays too
i am in need of a blog topic haha
do you have any ideas?